May 03, 2010

I've Been Nominated!

Update: We are {still} currently in 1st place!! Keep the votes coming.Thanks again!

I can't believe I am writing this, but I have been nominated by a sweet blog reader, Shanna, for i am mommy's "Awesomest Overall Blog" award! I never would have thought a little over a year ago when I started our family blog that I would be nominated for such an honor. I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for your support, and for being a part of our lives. Blogging has become a creative outlet for me, and the journey of writing and learning the ins and outs of blogging has been so much fun. But my most favorite part of having a blog is being able to write about our lives and the memories we make, so we can look back and always remember.

If you love our blog, then would you take a minute to vote for us? The fabulous Amanda at i am mommy {& i am baker} is hosting the Awesome Blog Contest this week, so if you would like to vote for us {oh, pretty please!} head on over and click right here. We are located in the blue section, so just look for The Bonjours. I promise it will take you less than a second to vote.

Also, my friend Kasey {The Killoughs} has been nominated for the "Awesomest Photography Blog," so please vote for her as well.

Right now, our blog is currently tied for 1st place!!! How exciting is that? It is going to be close. I am up against some pretty great bloggers.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

And before I go, have you entered into the awesome Gussy giveaway? Scroll on down for the giveaway rules and enter in!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I voted....looks like you are in first now!! :)

Libby said...

Thanks Sarah!! I know! so exciting. But I have to maintain the lead all week long. that might be kind of hard. But whether or not I win it was an honor to be nominated.

OurLittleBlessingS said...

i just voted for you, dear!!jess

Anonymous said...

Hey Libby Loooo....I voted toooo :) I really enjoy ur blogging! You are so creative...dud u know people actually make money blogging??? U should look into it! Anyways....hope u win!!! :)

beks27 said...

I just voted for you! Hope you win!