February 03, 2010

Watch Out for the Tickle Monster!

The Tickle Monster helped mommy out today.

Photobucket

He got a hold of some very ticklish feet, which made Noah laugh and laugh and laugh.
So thanks to the Tickle Monster, mommy was able to get some really sweet pictures of ticklish little Noah today.

Speaking of the Tickle Monster, I came across his book today, and I think it's one of those books that I must have. Ha. I have not read the actual book yet, but I did read a bunch of reviews on Amazon.com, and apparently it's a favorite among many families. I am a sucker for children's books. I don't know what it is, but I can't get enough of them. I could spend hours upon hours in the children's book section in Barnes & Noble. So, we will be adding this cute little book to our collection, and I wanted to pass it along to you as well {let's hope it really is as good as the reviews say it is!}.

Photobucket
You can buy the book here.

If you haven't read the previous post, click here. You don't want to miss out.

Have a fabulous evening!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Oh those pictures are so sweet of little Noah. I can relate when it comes to taking pictures of a one year old. We're lucky if we get them to look at the camera in their busy schedule. Lol!

Angie said...

Love that book! Wish I read this to my kids!