February 20, 2010

Noah's Moves

Noah loves to dance. Loves it. And I'm telling you, it is the cutest thing I've ever seen. He bends his knees, sticks his hiney out, bounces up and down, and moves his head back and forth like a chicken. It is so funny! I have tried a million times {no lie} to get him on video when he dances, but as soon as he hears the video camera turn on, either a.) he gives me a blank stare as he stands there like a statue or b.) he high tails it to another room. I thought I would never get his dance moves on video, but tonight he finally let me video him {even if it was just for a split second!}. Thank you sweet Noah for finally giving in! We were watching Jonah: A Veggie Tales Movie together, and when the song, "God is the God of Second Chances," came on, he started dancing. So without further ado here it is:



Isn't that hilarious? I just love it!

1 comment:

The Christians said...

Adorable!!! Ian is so the same way - we pull out the camera and he totally shuts down the show.