February 11, 2010

Brave Little Noah

If you haven't read about our new rat,
click here, so you can read the story.

If a rat scurried across your kitchen floor,
what would you do?

Let me tell you what I'd do:

1. I would scream at the top of my lungs &
2. I would be flying through the air for the kitchen counter top,
a chair, a table {anything off of the ground}.

Noah, on the other hand, is obviously not scared of rodents.
He picks them up by their tails!
Take a look.



I'm sure glad I have a house full of boys
to take care of that stuff for me!

4 comments:

The Christians said...

Haha! So funny how it comes so naturally to Noah! I'd be on top of the kitchen counter with you! This cracks me up - so something James would do (buying a rat online to mess with the household pet).

chriselda said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that's horrible.

Melanie Lyons said...

So funny! If I ever need a rat remover I'll give Noah a call. Einstein is going to need some serious doggie therapy.

Angie said...

Ha ha......That's funny! Yes, I agree with you...All 3 guys are protective over you!! So you not have to worry abt it! ;)