February 06, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Ok. It's confession time.
I bought Girl Scout cookies today. There, I said it.

Photobucket

But. Let me explain.

I had to run into Walgreen's for a deck of cards
{I know, kinda random. I'll tell you why later}.

So anyway, as I was walking in, a sweet little girl approached me
with the sweetest little voice & the sweetest little smile, and said,
"Would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies?"

Let me just say, I immediately thought,
"No, I shouldn't. Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad!"

But then I looked back at the little girl, and
I. gave. in.
I mean seriously, how do you turn
down those sweet little Girl Scouts?

You don't. And I didn't.

I bought a box of my absolute favorite: Caramel delights.
And guess who loves Caramel delights just like his mommy?
You guessed it... Noah!

Photobucket

And I guess the saying holds true: "You can't eat just one!"

Photobucket

P.S. We have a winner! {wink, wink}

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one word for this blog! Ready???


DDDDRRROOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

There, and as i sign that one word...my fat fanny just got two feet wider!!! GGGRRRR! I wwwaannnntttt ssooommmeee. heehee Oh, man! What ya do this for, Libby. LOL- cj

Kasey said...

Don't feel guilty! We all need to indulge every once in a while. The Caramel delights became one of my favorites last year. The yummy coconut on the outside is just wonderful!

I couldn't help but laugh at the last picture. I sat there wondering if he was holding it up for you, but then I realized it was sitting on the glass table and I just laughed. That is the cutest thing. It reminds of something that Grace would do.

Well you enjoy those cookies with your little man and don't think anything about it!

Angie said...

Awww....Love Girl Scout cookies!! That's the best cookies! Glad Noah enjoyed it! ;)