February 16, 2010

A Fabulous Invention: the Padalily

This is a product you have to see! Why, oh why, did I not think of something like this?

It's called the Padalily, which is simply a cushion that wraps around the car seat handle making it comfortable and easy to hold. And aren't the fabrics on these beauties fabulous?!

Photobucket

I totally wish I had a Padalily when Noah was a baby. There were so many times I thought my arm was going to fall off when I lugged him around in his car seat. You can bet I'm gonna have a Padalily on our car seat with our next baby {and no, that's not a hint}.

What a perfect gift for a mother-to-be! Click here if you are interested.

On another note, I have had several requests for a Rainbow Pancakes tutorial, so I just wanted to let you know I am working on it and will post it soon!

2 comments:

The Christians said...

How cool is that! Never even heard of such a thing. I will have to check it out for next time too.

Angie said...

Wow! Wish I had one like this when Trent was a baby! I had carried so heavy when Trent was alittle chubby! =)He is the CUTEST baby I remembered! I missed this! That's SO coolest!