January 31, 2010

A Few {Sweet} Pictures

My little guy sure has made it hard for his mommy to take pictures of him lately. Noah is one busy little boy. I'm telling you, he is all. over. the. house. And he does not have time for pictures. But I have my ways {or I got lucky}, and got a few sweet pictures of him today.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And a sweet one of Noah and his Mimi reading a book together. My mom came down for a few days to visit, but she ended up staying almost a week because of bad weather in Oklahoma. We loved having her here to visit, and we were sad to see her go today. But we are thankful for the time we got to spend with her.

Photobucket

Well, I better go. Josh & I are going to snuggle up in bed and watch a movie.

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Those are so sweet! I love his little hat, it's so cute on him! It's so cute when they squat down and sit like that to play with their toys.

Melanie Lyons said...

Such sweet pictures! Still can't get over how much he changes!

Angie said...

Awww....so sweet picture of Noah with CUTE hat! Looks good on him! Best picture...Frame it! ;)