December 16, 2009

I'm Back!!!

I apologize for my lack of blogging this week. We have been out of town and got back late last night. It's sad to have to visit good ol' Amarillo under such unfortunate circumstances, but it was good to see everyone none the less. Thank you for your prayers for the Bridges family; please continue to lift them up in prayer.

I didn't really take many pictures while we were in Amarillo {mainly because my trusty little pink camera is about to fall to pieces}, but I did manage to get one sweet little picture of Noah and his Papa in Starbucks on our way out of town.

Photobucket

Noah got to have his very first cup of Starbucks coffee before our long trip home. Haha. No, not really. But he did have a cup of Starbucks apple juice, and he loved every sip of it. He loves Starbucks just like his Mommy & Daddy.

Well, I'm gonna call it a night. My little alarm clock {Noah} will be waking me up early, early in the morning, so I better get to bed.

Goodnight all.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Did you purposely get that sign in the background? It goes good with the picture since it's Noah and his Papa.

Melanie Lyons said...

I wondered the same thing! The sign fits tho. Sweet picture.