December 25, 2009

Christmas in Oklahoma Part 1

I had no idea I took so many pictures. My goodness gracious. I guess it's safe to say I am loving my new camera! We had the best time with my family this past week. We were sad to say goodbye, but were so thankful for the opportunity to go to Oklahoma to see everyone.

Samson & my mother. He has her wrapped around his little paw.

Photobucket

December 20th was my dad's birthday, so we got to be there to help him celebrate his big day! He got a bunch of golf gear for his birthday since he wants to start playing more. He's set to go now!

Photobucket

Noah trying to make an escape. Thank goodness for those gates, otherwise we would have been chasing this little guy all over the house.

Photobucket

Oh Matt, you should have known your face would be displayed for all to see. I sure had a good laugh while I put together this little collage of your crazy faces.

Photobucket

I love this picture of Noah with Granddad & Mimi. So sweet!

Photobucket

This is just... funny.

Photobucket

My parent's dogs babies. These two replaced Matt & Megan when they went off to college.

Photobucket

Noah loved crawling in Samson & Delilah's cage. Doesn't he look ornery?

Photobucket

Mom & Dad with their babies. Sweet family picture.

Photobucket

Noah was pretty excited to find a chair his size.

Photobucket

While we were in Oklahoma my mom made an appointment at Moliere's Bridal Salon {the place I found my wedding dress} so all the girls could go watch Abby try on wedding dresses. We had so much fun, and guess what, she found the one!! The dress is so Abby. She is going to make a beautiful bride.

Photobucket

Josh & Matt hanging out.

Photobucket

Abby & the babies.

Photobucket

One evening we all went to Brick town for another birthday celebration for my dad. We had many other family members join us that evening; it was so nice seeing everyone again. We went to Chelino's {the best Mexican food in Oklahoma, by far} to eat and had a great time! Here are some pictures of all of us together.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll give your eyes a rest. Haha.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Erica Nye said...

We ate a Chelino's yesterday. They have one here in Norman. I am on cheese overload now for sure!