December 24, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Yes, it is. Freeeeezing!

It has been snowing all day long, and ahhh it's been wonderful. How perfect since tomorrow is Christmas day! Josh told me this will be the first white Christmas Dallas/Fort Worth has had since 1926. Wow! How did we get so lucky? The snow started out kind of light earlier today, but within a couple of hours it was really coming down. So I decided to bundle Noah up and let him play around in the snow. I wasn't sure what he would think about playing in the snow and the cold weather, but he loved it! He played and played and played. It was so cute! Here is sweet little Noah and his first snow experience.

Photobucket

Poor baby. He was so cold when he decided he was finished playing. So I started up a bath for him and let him soak and play for a while so he could warm up. Thank goodness for those warm baths!

We have had a quiet {did I really say quiet?} Christmas Eve at home tonight, and I have loved every minute of being with my little guys. We only wish Daddy was home with us, but since we were out of town the past few days, he had to go back to work. Such is life. But we're headed out of town again {this time to Amarillo} on Sunday to see Josh's side of the family, and it's going to be a lot of fun. We are really excited.

Photobucket

Before I say goodnight, I wanted to show you a video called "Down at the Manager." I love this video because it portrays the true meaning of Christmas so clearly. Happy birthday Jesus, our precious Savior.



Josh, Noah, Einstein, and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

The Christians said...

Love your new camera! Great pix! I keep meaning to ask you - how do you do those collages? I love 'em. We let Ian play outside for just a little bit today too and he had to have a warm bath afterwards as well. It sure was chilly!

Angie said...

Wow!! Love your new camera!! I hope I will get one of those day from Scott! heh....Noah is SO cute! He enjoyed outside playing with a snow!!

floodedsoul said...

GREAT pictures! So much fun! Merry Christmas to you guys,
Marci

Erica Nye said...

I just love Albert!