November 10, 2009

Update on the Hubby

This post will be short tonight, because well, Noah had another rough day of teething and this momma is tired. No, I would say I'm in a pure state of exhaustion.

I've been meaning to share with you some exciting news about Josh. He is now the Associate Pastor for New Life Deaf Fellowship, and I couldn't be more proud of him. {Actually, he's been working as Associate Pastor for a little over a month now, so I'm a little behind on giving everyone the news.} Before he accepted the position, we prayed about it together, and both felt God opened up this ministry opportunity for us. We are excited as a family to be a part of New Life Deaf Fellowship, and are ready to serve the Lord however he leads. We have also felt such a warm welcome from all the members of NLDF, and we are very thankful to all of them for making us feel a part of the family.

Noah and I are very proud of you! You are a wonderful husband, father, & provider. We are so thankful for you and love you!

Photobucket

My bed is calling my name. Night!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Congratulations!! I am proud of you, Josh! I miss you all being here!