November 28, 2009

Mr. Climber

Noah is a busy, busy boy. He is con-stant-ly on the move, getting into this and that and climbing on anything he can. In fact, I think climbing has become a new hobby of his. He loves it. He sure does keep me on my toes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Let me show you a few pictures of our little climber.

Noah on the top shelf of his hutch.
He pulled everything off the shelf and climbed right on in.

Photobucket

Every time I pull the dishwasher door down to load dishes,
I can expect my little Noah to be right there.
He climbs right up and pulls all of the dishes out
{that I have already put in}
and places them on the counter.
He is only trying to help, right? Silly boy!

Photobucket

I know I showed you this picture before,
but it's just too sweet of him not to post again.
He has learned to climb on the chair all by himself,
and you can tell he is pretty proud of himself. Ha.

Photobucket

There's no stopping him now! What a fun {tiring} age 15 months is! I love every minute of it.

No comments: