November 26, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

I love shopping, but when it comes to black friday, I would prefer to do my shopping another day. You are one brave soul if you are getting out tomorrow to shop. I personally am not. Instead I am spending the day with my two sisters, my mom, my aunt, and my grandmother to help my sister, Abby, find the perfect wedding dress. And Noah gets to join all the girls tomorrow. Haha. I'm sure he is thrilled about it. I am really excited to see Abby try on dresses tomorrow, and you can bet I'll have my camera tucked away in my back pocket to get some pictures of her. Ahhh wedding dress shopping... what an exciting time for her. So I guess I am technically going shopping tomorrow, but hey, if we find the perfect dress it will be worth it, right?

Anyway, I decided to change things up a bit this year and do most of my Christmas shopping online {something I never thought I would do}. Last year around Christmas time, Noah was three months old so it was still pretty easy to get out and shop. But not this year. Nope. Trying to shop with a very active little toddler is, well, one word sums it up: impossible. In fact, it stresses me out. So I decided this year do the online shopping thing, and I absolutely love it!

I thought since tomorrow is a big shopping day, I would share with you some of my favorite things that I have found while shopping online.

Cute decorative Christmas pillows. So much fun!

Photobucket

Something for the guys.
Vintage stuff is the best.
I like this personalized vintage
typewriter key money clip very much.

Photobucket

Look at these precious little things! Elf baby booties!

Photobucket

These wrist keychains are perfect for those who
can't keep up with their keys. That's totally me!
I love all of the bright colors.

Photobucket

I can't get enough of these coffee cozy sleeves.
Perfect little stocking stuffer, don't ya think?

Photobucket

I love these personalized ornament boxes.
What a cute little gift for a new baby.

Photobucket

I hear purple is the hot color right now.
How cute is this neck warmer?

Photobucket

A perfect gift for The Beatles fan.
Who would have thought The Beatles would
finally go digital on... a USB stick?

Photobucket

I love Mary Jane shoes for little girls, so when
I came across this stocking I was smitten.
I wish I was creative enough to think
of making a Mary Jane stocking. Seriously.

Photobucket

Personalized bag tags = A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!

Photobucket

A little something for the dog lover.
I think Einstein would look pretty good in this mistletoe hat
{i don't know though, it may not fit his chubby little head}.

Photobucket

Want to spice up your gifts?
These gift hang tags will do the trick.

Photobucket

Of course, the best gifts are always priceless.
What a sweetie!

Photobucket

Whew! That's enough shopping for tonight. I'm worn out! Haha.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

My Family said...

Oh my gosh, that stuff is so cute! I love etsy, I have bought my niece so much stuff from that dumb website. Noah's always like, are you really shopping again? Now I can tell him someone else has my same problem. Your Noah is such a little cutie.

Angie said...

Oh wow! I LOVE all those stuff!! That kind of stuff is my favorite things! Love those idea of a special presents! Thanks for sharing this with me! You are an awesome idea! That's so sweet!