November 30, 2009

Christmas Goodies

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
and I am loving it!

This is my most favorite time of the year!

So tonight,
to start off the Christmas holiday I have found a few
really fun recipes for you.

Ok, first recipe.
These are just adorable.
I present to you...
Christmas Tree Velvet Cake Pops

Photobucket

Wouldn't these little cake pops be perfect to take to a Christmas party?
A little time and patience are required to make them, but
I can guarantee your dessert will be the highlight of the party.

Serious cuteness.
Click here for the recipe.

Next, an easy recipe
{for those of us without the time or patience to make the Christmas Tree Cake Pops.}

Ever heard of Puppy Chow?
I'm sure you have unless you live under a rock.
Well this recipe is basically the same thing, but
it's called Reindeer Chow during the holidays!
{I love this stuff}

Photobucket

Here are the 4 ingredients you will need.
I know, I like easy recipes too!

Photobucket
{Crispix Cereal, Peanut Butter, Confectioner's Sugar, & Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels}

You need:

5 cups of Crispix Cereal
1 cup of peanut butter
12 oz. package of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 box of confectioner’s sugar

Wanna make them?

-Melt chocolate in microwave 1 minute at a time until melted.
-Add peanut butter to melted chocolate and mix well.
-In a large bowl {with a snap on lid}, add melted chocolate & peanut butter
to top of cereal and mix well.
-Add confectioner’s sugar and cover bowl with lid.
-Shake well to coat thoroughly.

If these two recipes aren't sweet enough for you, I think this will do the trick.

Photobucket

Have fun baking! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

I love puppy chow I'll have to make some of the Reindeer Chow this year.
The sweetest thing on your blog truly is Noah so cute.

Angie said...

Our favorite puppy chow!! Glad we had fun baking together! Trent's favorite too Can't wait for him to come home so I can make one for him! :)