October 08, 2009

Mr. Cool Guy and Some Cute Cookies

I have a video I want to show you; it is quite comical.

I love it for two reasons:
1. He just makes me laugh.
2. It captures Noah's response perfectly
when he is not in the mood. (you'll see)

Watch:



Josh said it perfectly in the video, "He has a look on his face like, 'You gotta be kidding me.'" I laugh every time I watch it. Most of the time he copies me and we go back and forth making noises together, but not that day, no sirree. He was determined he was not gonna do it. He sure is a funny little guy.

-----------------

In about a week or two our church, New Life Deaf Fellowship, is having a Fall Festival. So I have been searching the past couple of days for some fun cookies to make. I wanted something different. Something a little bit more challenging than just mixing up a prepackaged cookie mix. After a little bit of looking around at different websites I came across the cutest little cookies. But I have a little bit of a problem now that I found some ideas. I can't decide which ones I like better. Hmmm. Decisions, decisions. Here are my choices:

Spider cookies from Bakerella.com. Aren't these cute?



Or... bats from Parents.com! I think they're adorable! I'm actually
leaning more towards these little guys. What do you think?



Well which ever cookies I decide to make, I sure hope they turn out as cute as the ones in the pictures.

Well I better call it a night. I'm doing a little research on the H1N1 vaccine so I can make an informed decision as to whether Noah should get it or not.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Linda P. said...

I will look forward to seeing your cookies in person at the festival! People would love either one of these!

chriselda said...

what? not smiling???
was i there taking pictures?!

haha.

cute cookies!