October 03, 2009

Bare Buns, Pumpkin Bites, and a Secret Project

Look what I stumbled upon...

Noah and his bare buns! I just couldn't resist. Ha!



Oh, and by the way, I found the cutest pumpkin bite pies. Seriously. No joke. So so cute! Take a look.



I know. How do people come up with this stuff? If you want to make these little pumpkin bites you will have to just click here, because I'm too tired (or too lazy) to tell you how to make them.

I can't wait to show you my little project I've been working on lately. I have had so much fun with it. I can't reveal what *it* is until tomorrow, because well, it's top secret right now.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

J. Byas said...

Love it! Augustine absolutely loves bath time where he gets to ingest large amounts of gross water and stick his head under the faucet. Such fun.

Cynthia Meeks said...

I have the Nikon D40 and I love it! It is the low end of the DSLR, but I don't really think you need anything better if you are just going to do your own stuff. I think you for sure need one!

Linda P. said...

Those little pumpkin pies are the cutest!