April 13, 2009

Cancel the recliner order!

I have been so proud of Noah the past two and a half weeks. This has been Noah's bed for the past seven months...




Yep, the carseat!

I'm sure some people thought we were crazy for letting him sleep in it that long, but there comes a point when you just have to get some sleep! Hey, whatever works! Let me give you an idea of what it was like around the Bonjour home if Noah wasn't sleeping in his carseat.




There were times when I thought he would never grow out of it. Josh even said to me one time, "Hey, if Noah wants to grow up sleeping in a recliner, it's fine with me as long as he sleeps well." That comment didn't exactly make me feel any better about it.

A little over two weeks ago I was at work and got a call from Josh. He told me to check my email because he had sent me a picture. I checked it, and this is the sweet surprise I saw! My little baby was sleeping in his big boy crib and has done so for the past two weeks! Yay! I am so proud of him!



Hope you're having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Erica Nye said...

Wow! What a milestone, but looking back you will love that your little one was different and had the Bonjour genes. The genes were what caused him to only sleep sitting up. I'm not surprised at all. Yea Noah!